LUCID FOLLOWS A CLEAR-CUT COURSE.
Is LUCID the right compliance partner for you? Here’s how LUCID differs from other law firms.
LUCID understands practical needs.
With many years of industry experience, we are very familiar with structures, processes and the various challenges in companies of different industries and sizes. We don’t speak legalese but your language, and even complex compliance issues are clearly and comprehensibly explained for you.
- We have worked for many years in Germany and internationally as corporate lawyers and compliance officers. Our experience covers various industries, including pharmaceuticals, chemicals, consumer goods, IT/semiconductors, dietary supplements, direct sales, multi-level marketing (MLM)/network marketing.
- We are familiar with the typical risk areas of the various corporate divisions, from purchasing to production and sales to central functions, and include these in the risk assessment as well as the management (“bottom-up” and “top-down”).
- We think and act entrepreneurially, are agile and close to the business, but whenever necessary we also point out boundaries and speak plainly.
- We have advised and represented a number of companies in various negotiations with business partners and authorities in Germany and internationally.
- We have advised and trained board members, managing directors and thousands of employees in various legal areas (including antitrust and distribution law, anti-corruption, data protection, regulatory affairs) and compliance issues.
- As local and regional compliance officers, we have conducted and supervised numerous internal compliance investigations in Germany and internationally.
- We have successfully represented our clients in court and arbitration proceedings.
- We cover all core areas of compliance. If required, we can draw on an international network of experts in all areas of law.
- We offer you tailor-made solutions rather than standard legal advice, as every compliance program must be adapted to suit each individual corporate culture and risk landscape.
- We are guided by recognised compliance standards and the very latest scientific findings and case law. At the same time, we help you to set the right priorities and take care of the practical implementation of necessary measures and subsequent follow-up.
- We also know when to stop and deliver as much as you need, but no more than required.
LUCID thinks positively.
For many companies, the mention of “compliance” brings with it uneasiness. They associate it with an abundance of rules and prohibitions and believe that their entrepreneurial productivity is slowed down by complex requirements. We want to create an awareness that the exact opposite is the case.
Because compliance means much more than just complying with rules and laws. Compliance
- creates trust in your products and services.
- gives you and your employees direction.
- provides your company with a competitive advantage.
- protects your company from material and non-pecuniary damage.
In short: Compliance enables sustainable growth for your company.
LUCID acts proactively.
We know that compliance can also lead to conflicts. We keep an eye on this from the start. With a clearly structured approach, we ensure that many internal and external conflicts do not arise at all, because they not only temporarily tie up valuable resources, they often damage your company in the long term.
- GOAL, STRATEGY AND VALUE CONFLICTS are recognised at the management level of your company in good time and addressed professionally.
- ROLE CONFLICTS within your compliance organisation are eliminated in advance by appropriate structural and communicative measures.
- CONFLICTS WITH EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS are often avoided by clear compliance rules, adequate communication and consistent behaviour of company management.
If conflicts nevertheless arise, we help you to manage them efficiently and professionally so that you can concentrate on the essentials immediately: Your business.