LUCID IS LOOKING FOR BRIGHT MINDS.
If you like to write legal opinions and delve into fundamental academic topics, then unfortunately you have come to the wrong place. Our clients are looking for clear answers to complex questions and for practical solutions to the diverse requirements of modern commercial law.
LUCID advises, supports and represents domestic and foreign companies of all sizes and sectors in compliance issues and in the professional handling of legal conflicts. Our work is not limited to legal review and the consultation of our clients, it also includes individual recommendations and tailor-made support services for the practical implementation of necessary measures and subsequent follow-up. In doing so, we always look beyond our legal horizons in order to be able to offer our clients not only legally sound, but also economically viable, risk-adequate and sustainable solutions that suit the individual business situation.
We are looking for lawyers with entrepreneurial personality, committed colleagues with or without professional experience, who want to get involved and actively participate in the development of LUCID.
We don’t expect you to be able to do everything — but we hope you have a broad skill set and you are open-minded.
In addition to outstanding legal and communication skills, our clients expect the highest degree of personal integrity, reliability and commercial insight from us. Creativity and flexibility are just as important to our work as steadfastness and a backbone.
As we also advise international clients, spoken and written English at a professional level is indispensable.
We are currently looking for colleagues with the following specialist skills:
- Data Protection / IT / Cyber Security
- Antitrust and competition law
- Commercial criminal law, in particular anti-corruption and money laundering
- Export control/foreign trade law
- Dispute resolution/internal investigations
What you can expect from us:
- a challenging and varied job in a dynamic and exciting emerging market
- Freedom to develop your competencies and our joint business
- Coaching, mentoring and personal support whenever needed
- cooperative and friendly working relationships with a sense of humour
- an open feedback culture
- flexible working hours
- attractive performance-related remuneration
We welcome applications (please only by e‑mail) at: